“Felini, lethal elegance”, is the largest feline exhibition ever held in Europe. With naturalized animals, models, panels, interactive stations and multimedia projections. The visit allows you to discover the biodiversity of this fascinating group of carnivorous mammals and admire their extraordinary anatomical characteristics, learn about their vulnerabilities and the species in serious danger of extinction
- Exhibition for natural science museums
- Required area 300-600 sq m.
- Availability: from summer 2022
- Info: email@example.com
- Scientific curator: Dr. Giovanni G. Bellani
- the Natural History Museum of the Mediterranean in Livorno
- Natural History Museum of the University of Pisa