Insects, due to their small size and the very few things that the general public knows about them, are often ignored or more often feared and killed. Science fiction was inspired by them to imagine terrible and threatening alien forms. Mosquitoes, flies, cockroaches, bed bugs etc. they haunt us every day, yet other insects amaze us with their beauty and elegance: butterflies and some spectacular beetles have always fascinated humans for their colors and harmony of shapes. Collectors pay fortunes for them. Art and science combine perfectly in insect in a whole that fascinates us for the colors and the fantasy of the shapes but which also disturbs us for the harshness of their lives, sometimes so similar to ours. Other insect exhibitions in the past have tried to unravel their mysteries, but only now, for the first time in Europe,it will be possible to enter their world without fear and see them directly in their splendor without the use of microscopes: exclusively, a series of very accurate scientific and didactic models up to 3 meters large, will allow visitors, young and old, to see our little little world with new eyes.
Exhibition created in collaboration between Naturaliter and Ecofauna
- Exhibition available for hire or with other solutions,
- Exhibition area: 250-500 sqm.
- Current availability: from summer 2022
- For information write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sondrio Festival, Sondrio
- Natural History Museum of the University of Pisa - Calci (Pi)
- EXPO 2016 Antalya - Congress Center - Antalya - Turkey
- Natural History Museum of the Mediterranean - Via Roma, Livorno
- The Gallery - Cineplex Pontedera, Pontedera PI